Thursday, June 18, 2009

Morning at the Magic Kingdom!

"You spin me right round, baby right round
Like a record playin'
Right round. Round, round."
This is the one ride that my mother refused to ride!

We spent our last full day at Disney enjoying the extra magic hours of the park hopper pass at the Magic Kingdom. We rode every ride our heart desired with no more than a 5 minute wait... it was awesome! Honestly, I have never heard a family laugh and giggle as much as we did on this particular morning. Our first stops of the day were Fantasyland for all the classic Disney rides and Tomorrowland for fun with our favorite Pixar peeps!



Next stop, Mickey's Toontown Fair where we got the chance to walk through both Mickey and Minnie's country homes and gardens. Mommy took me on my first crazy kiddie coaster, The Barnstormer at Goofy's Wiseacre Farm. I L-O-V-E-D it! Daddy wanted to ride the Walt Disney World Railroad to Frontierland for some bigger coasters.
I'm all ears for my first roller coaster ride!


Mom and Dad went hog wild in Frontierland riding
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad and Splash Mountain
Kids at Heart...
Did you know my mommy giggles like someone is tickling her every time she rides a big ride. She thinks they are so much fun and it makes her feel like she is 10 years old! However, sitting front seat and getting drenched on Splash Mountain was not so much fun for the 31 year old in her.

No comments: