Thursday, June 11, 2009

Meet & Greet with Mickey & Friends...

I don't care who you are buddy!
The "Goofy" Family


Donald checked out my Disney View-Finder and my NEMO doll.
I'll stand here, but I'm not gonna smile for that camera mom!

So when it came to meeting the big guy, Mickey Mouse, we had our only crash and burn, throw a fit, kick, scream and throw yourself on the floor, 2 year old tantrum of the entire vacation... go figure. As she progressed through the room of Disney characters, she did eventually warm up, with Pluto leading the way and Donald hitting a home run!

4 comments:

The Maines Family Blog said...

I wanna go...it just looks like it was a week in paradise....what memories you will have to share and cherish!!! I can't wait to see the scrapbook you create!

The Ranek Family said...

Looks like you guys had a wonderful time!! I am so glad it was a great experience. Thanks again for picking up Fallyn's Mickey Mouse t-shirt! I know she will be so excited=)

The Shaver Variety said...

Great pictures! Looks like a ton of fun. Well maybe not the Mickey Mouse meet and greet but I think it is cute in a looking back years from now it will be a fond memory kind of way.

Katherine said...

Your trip looks amazing!!! We are going in September and would love to have some inside scoop as to what we should do! I'll email you.