Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Mary Lou Reusser...




Tonight was my first mommy & me gymnastics class and boy did I have a blast! I was feeling pretty confident in my new purple leotard so of course I was a natural on my floor routine and the rings. Mr. Troy, my instructor, was really funny during warm-ups and stretches and he had fun activities and stations for all of us to enjoy. We got stamps on our hands and feet for good performance and effort. I think mom had a pretty good time too! Thank you GrMa & GrPa Reusser for my Christmas gift... you get a gold medal for this one!




2 comments:

The Maines Family Blog said...

You are adorable in your little outfit...looks like lots of fun!

Jesse Payne said...

Great jump Addie! Don't feel bad if you can't to a back-hand-spring. Kay Kay could never do one when she took gymnastics. Tell your mom to bust out some of her balance beam moves! ha ha