Sunday, October 05, 2008

Busy, Busy Weekend...


We started off our weekend relaxing and laughing with the Fasick family. Debbie invited us over for a wonderful steak dinner and to hang out. We had such a good time! Saturday, Doug and I cooked up a storm. We were in the kitchen literally all morning and afternoon preparing different dishes for the weekend and making all the final preparations for our entry in the neighborhood chili cook-off. Our Kitchen-Aid mixer got a serious workout! We had a great time Saturday evening meeting some new faces and watching Addie play with all of the kiddos. Sunday Addie and I headed to church and Doug and Tucker took care of some things at the Timberstone spec house... our home had a morning showing. (By the way, I am soooo ready for one or both of these houses to sell!!!) Sunday afternoon finally brought a Colt's win so we celebrated family style... trip to the playground, home to the sand box, Doug made dinner and a bubble bath before bedtime. I am taking a deep breath, grabbing my pj's and cracking open my latest book. Night folks!

No comments: