Monday, June 16, 2008

Gee Whiz...

One crazy week has led into 2 more crazy weeks. I have so many posts to make and pictures to share, but I 1) Haven't had time 2) Even if I did have time, didn't have Internet access until yesterday!!! Any who, we are doing well. Summer has officially started, we are involved in various activities. I am helping with Vacation Bible School and am curretnly taking a summer professional workshop. Doug is VERY busy with work, meeting with potential home builders and vendors, closing on deals and preparing to sell homes. He is also coaching summer league rec baseball. Addie is LOVING the pool... she even jumped off the deep-end diving board with daddy! When I get some time, hopefully by Wednesday, you will have pictures to look at and not just boring text. Till then...

No comments: