Tuesday, April 01, 2008

A Trip to the Mall...

Meet Lenora
Mom met Kathy (aka Pricie) at the mall today. They were building a bear for one of their students. If you ask me, they had a little too much fun with this whole process. I of course wanted nothing to do with any of it! I was being quite the stinker.

Pricie creates the birth certificate... Happy Birthday Lenora Bear

Very sneaky mother! Placing the bear behind me for a photo opportunity... your trickery does not amuse me!
Next we hit Stride Rite. I made sure that employee earned her paycheck today! I needed new shoes and it was my first fitting with my orthotics. None of the REALLY cute shoes worked, don't they know I'm a fashion diva!?!
Ten pairs of shoes and ten buckets of tears later, this is what I ended up with. Mom said we would have to throw fashion out the door until my feet correct themselves. How do you think these pink high-tops are going to look with shorts this summer? Call the fashion police!

Side Note: Thank you Nana and Grampy Newton for my new shoes. They were my Easter gift from them. I tested my new kicks out and ran the halls of the mall... I'm lightning quick in them!

2 comments:

The Maines Family Blog said...

Addie we think your new pink sneakers a very cute for the cutest little fashion diva!!!!

The Ranek Family said...

Can't wait to see those new kicks in person! I think they are very cute:)