Wednesday, April 09, 2008

I'm Lovin' It!


Today we visited the zoo. We met Julie, Zach and Bria for a morning full of fun. This trip was much different with little girl running every which way, she could hardly contain her excitement. Addie got a kick out of all the animals, but I think she enjoyed the company of her two older cousins the most! Her favorites still seem to be the Oceans and Safari exhibits.
I am having so much fun with my daughter this week! I don't think I could be a stay at home mom, but I love that being a teacher allows me so much quality time with my family. We have been very busy with friends, family, baseball, doctor appointments and shopping this week, but are having a great time being together!

1 comment:

The Maines Family Blog said...

We are sooo glad you are having such a fun week with your little lady! I am sure she loves you being home and all the adventures you have had!