Sunday, March 16, 2008

Week in Review...

Gotta love those 60 degree afternoons. We opened up the sandbox and grilled out. Addie played for close to an hour outside on Thursday. Family walks are a big hit in the new red wagon!
We have upgraded from the pack-n-play to a princess fairy sleeping tent, courtesy of GiGi Newton. Addie went right to sleep with no playing or messing around. She was so stinking cute this morning when she popped her head out of the tent and said "Mama" before crawling up in bed with me for another 30 minutes.
Nana got 2 gold fish, Goldie and Gertie. One is for Addie and the other is for Gracie. Addie loves to watch them and feed them. "Gold Fish" was a very popular phrase to repeat this weekend!
Clippety-clop, clippety-clop, I love to ride the pony. Addie always enjoys her rides on her pretty pony. Notice she is sporting pig-tails. This is a first time for the new do, and she left them in all day. I teared up, after putting them in. I turned her around to face me, and I realized that I was looking into the face of little girl, not a baby. Doesn't she look soooooo grown up?
Uncle Dean is visiting from Colorado this week. He brought GiGi Tovey up to spend the day with us. Dean is always a hoot. He and Grandma both looked so good. It's always a treat when we can all get together!

1 comment:

The Maines Family Blog said...

LOVE the piggies....she is starting to look like a little girl! I just said the same thing to Tim about Bella today when she was looking back at me! It is amazing in a minute the change!
Looks like a wonderful weekend!