Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Auntie Gigi Turns the BIG 3-0...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIGI!!! Um... Can you say DORKS!?!
Mom and Gigi hit Chicago in elementary school.

Well the friendship lasted, despite the big bangs and the bad fashion choices... here they are again at their 10 year high school class reunion.


Mom and Gigi have been involved in each other's most special days and celebrations for the past 20+ years!!!


Cheers to you Auntie Gigi!!!

Even if you are an "Old Woman"

I can't wait for you and Mark to move back home, even if it is only for a year. There are only good times ahead of us! XOXO - Addie (Mom and Dad send their regards also)

1 comment:

Aunt Gigi said...

Thanks Ang! We were SO cool! I will be in Indy I think this weekend to look for apartments, so I will give you a call. We should at least do lunch! I love you and can't wait to hang out with you and miss addison all the time:)

Aunt GiGi