Tuesday, October 16, 2007

When Mom is Away, Dad and Addie Will Play...


I can't believe it...I, Douglas Alan Reusser, finally got the "keys" to the blog and am posting something worth while. Tonight Angie is at a Zumba-Pilates class, so Addie and I are home alone. Angie asked if I wanted to go, but I have 18 of my closest friends in the fridge, and my favorite daughter crawling around, that was an easy decision. Anyways who would want to see me doing the "Lotus" I'm sure Scott, Tim and Gordie would love that!!! I'm sorry for rambling, I have 14 months of sarcasm to catch up on. Addie and I had tacos tonight for dinner (stop laughing). During dinner, looked over at my daughter and her face is covered in refried beans. (See Photo)


Anyways so much to talk about... Last time you guys checked in, I was on the "throne" doing my crossword puzzle, well I lost that contest. Thanks for all the support...it kind of puts things into "perspective." My wife just got home, I'll let her spell check this, so I don't give ISU a bad name! Talk to you later, I'm sure that it will be another 14 months.

2 comments:

The Maines Family Blog said...

Sounds like daddy had a great night with Addie!!!

The Ranek Family said...

Glad to see you hit the keys! And yeah, your right, I am sure Tim, Scott and Gordie would all love to see you doing some pilates! I am sure Addie just loved having some time with her daddy too:)