Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Vintage...

Sunny days, chasin' the clouds away... boy GrMa and GrPa Reusser sure have the coolest Sesame Street play set. Mom tells me it's a classic, because my daddy used to play with it. Kind of cool, huh!

I got to stay with them Saturday evening, while mom and dad went out for dinner and a movie. I also stayed with them Monday. Mom said there was no way she was sending me to daycare. I ran a fever and had the "cha-chas" all day Sunday. Cutting teeth isn't very glamorous!

2 comments:

The Maines Family Blog said...

What a fun toy your Gma & Gpa R have for you to play with!!!
Hope those teethers are coming through for you! Bella has been working on hers too!

Amy and Scott said...

Hey Addie! We're going to miss you this week at Kathy's. Can't wait to play again soon :)