Monday, April 30, 2007

Happy Feet...

Outside the church.
Jim, being serenaded by the band.
Tim, Jim, Scott & Doug around the groom's cake... a Colt's Superbowl football. These four die-hard fans travel to Nashville, TN each year for the Colt's game.

This weekend, I had happy feet. Monday morning, I had sore feet. I danced till I couldn't dance no mo' Saturday night at Jim and Allison's wedding in Decatur, IL. I'm telling you, we had so much fun. Amy, Scott, Alli, Tim, Doug and I got babysitters (IE - Grandparents) for the kids and had ourselves a good ol' time out on the town.

Jim and Allison's wedding was beautiful. A class act all the way from the invitations, to the reception to the favors. (I took plenty of mental notes for Addie's wedding someday.) I will have to say that their band, topped the proverbial cake... Dave & Rae!!! For those of you who don't know this cover band... um they ROCK and you obviously didn't attend college in Indiana.

We partied way past our "mommy & daddy" bedtimes, but honestly were up bright and early to get home to our sugar dumplins. Isn't it crazy that waking up at 8:00am is considered sleeping in now?!?


I will post more pictures later. Mine didn't turn out so hot, so I'm waiting to get them from Amy & Allie.

1 comment:

The Maines Family Blog said...

We had soooo much fun with you guys this weekend! My feet are still sore too!!! I will get you pictures soon!
Have a HAPPY week!
Kisses to Miss Addie!