Wednesday, April 04, 2007

8 Months Old...


Yep, I'm 8 months old today. I shopped til I dropped in Hilton Head with my Mommy and Nana. Only one of the shopping bags is for Mommy, the rest is for me. I'm sprouting like a weed, but I'm doing it in style!

8 Month Milestones and Memories:
- My favorite songs are Patty Cake and Snuggle Puppy.
- I love green beans, squash, carrots and sweet potatoes, but don't care for peas at all.
- I haven't cut any teeth yet, but who needs them when your food is strained.
- I roll front to back and visa-versa.
- I love to "talk" and "sing," but my greatest talent these days is clapping.
- Watching ceiling fans is one of my favorite past times.
- I think doggies just might be the funniest animals alive... I love them!

1 comment:

The Maines Family Blog said...

happy 8 months, Addie!!!!
i can't believe how quickly you have grown...
time flies when we are having fun!
we love you!