Thursday, January 18, 2007

A Three Day Weekend...

Grandpa Reusser and all of his grand kids celebrate the BIG 6-0!!!

The future "Mrs. McFadden" opening gifts at her bridal shower.

Addie gets some lovin' from Great Grandma Newton.

It was nice to have a three day weekend after my first week back at work. I would like to say that I had time to rest and catch my breath, but that would be a fabrication of the truth. I don't regret it though, I spent the entire weekend with friends and family. Doug only works half-days on Fridays so this is his special day to have some Daddy and Addie time. They had lunch with Grandma and Grandpa Reusser and ran some errands. Friday night Doug and I caught up on all the TV programs we had TiVo-d and went to bed early... I know, I know, we are quite the exciting couple!

Saturday Addie and I headed to Terre Haute and made it there in enough time to cheer on the Colts. (Way to go BLUE!) It was so nice to hang out with Mom and Dad. Addie entertained us all and turned over all on her own. I am so happy that Nana and Grampy were there to witness this exciting milestone.

Sunday was a big day for many reasons. We started off the day by celebrating with family and friends the upcoming marriage of my cousin Anne. She has always been a dear friend and it was exciting to see her soaking up all the attention. I am so excited for her and Lane, they seem like such a great match. After the shower, Addie and I headed back to Westfield for a dinner celebrating Dave's 60th birthday with the Reusser family.

Monday we didn't get out of our PJs until about noon. Once we got ready and had an afternoon nap we had our big girls' day out and headed to Babies R Us. We went shopping for the twins and picked up a toy for Addie's highchair that she absolutely loves!

Wow... I need to blog more to keep myself from being so long winded!

ESPN Note: I am so FREAKIN' excited for the upcoming Colts vs. Patriots game at home this weekend! The babysitters have been arranged and we are tail-gating with Scott and Papa! Come rain or snow we will cheer our Men in Blue on to a victory! Super Bowl or BUST!!!


No comments: