Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Guess Who's 5 Months Old...


It's me! It's me! Boy have I been a busy little girl this past month; you wouldn't believe everything I have been up to! Mommy and Daddy say that I have got personality plus and that I am quite the social butterfly. I have started flirting with people and love to laugh. Mom is back to work so that means that I am off to daycare each day. I like staying with Miss Kathy... I get to watch my new buddies run around and it makes me smile. I have gotten good grades for eating well, sleeping during nap times and being an all around pleasant baby. It won't be long before I am running around with my new friends. We had to lower my crib because I am so strong. I am turning all around and flipping my legs over side to side. I get to eat at the table with Mommy and Daddy for breakfast and for dinner in my big girl highchair. I enjoy my cereal, peas, carrots, squash and prunes, but I don't think the folks enjoy what they are doing to my diapers. It makes them gag and I just lay there and laugh at them.

No comments: