Wednesday, January 12, 2011

8 Weeks Old (Monday Jan 10th)





Can you believe it... 8 weeks old!?! I am such a good little man for my mommy and daddy. I have started sleeping through the night and have gotten into a good daily routine of naps and feedings. I think my big sister is the bee's knees and I love watching her play games, make art projects, and run around with mommy and daddy. I am a little stinker... literally... I think it's really funny to poop my pants and make mommy change them. I just laugh and smile the whole time she is elbow deep in the good stuff! I am very strong and really enjoy "talking" to animals on my activity mat. I have my two month appointment on Thursday, so I'll keep you posted on how much I've grown since my 2 week appointment.

1 comment:

Jesse Payne said...

I think I will start the nibbling process on his ears and then work down to his cute feet. I will eat him ALL!