Tuesday, December 07, 2010

3 Weeks Old...

Giving the big boy bed a test drive during a morning nap. Hopefully we will be seeing you sooner than later during the night time hours.
Every time I dress him in this outfit, I think of a bumble bee and then I start humming, "All I can say is that my life is pretty plain. I like watching the puddles gather rain..."
Seriously, I want to squeeze and cuddle him all day long... and sometimes I do!
Eli enjoys time on his play mat each day. It's funny because he has begun to knock the little characters around. He pretty much has it out for the red bird and gives him a good work over, even fussing at him!

2 comments:

Jesse Payne said...

He is so cute. That darn red bird made both of my kids mad too.

The Maines Family Blog said...

Need to get over there and cuddle that boy!!!