Thursday, October 28, 2010

Hamilton Co 4-H Fall Festival...

Pumpkin Decorating
Ballerina Butterfly

Last Tuesday was a fun filled evening with family and friends. We headed to dinner with mommy's co-workers and all of their kiddos before heading over to the Hamilton Co 4-H Fall Festival. Tuesday is also dance night, so mommy talked me into incorporating my ballet costume into the evenings festivities... very sneaky. You know I'm supposed to be Jessie from Toy Story this year for Halloween and I have a sneaky suspicion that she wasn't done with my costume yet. No worries, I was completely enthralled with the games, prizes, face painting and candy treats that I could have been wearing a burlap sack and have cared less. Good times!!!

1 comment:

Jesse Payne said...

Love you Addie! Kay Kay misses that sweet face!