Tuesday, June 22, 2010

20 Week Ultrasound...

I liked this photo the best because I feel like the baby is laughing... a sense of humor is essential in this household!

Here is a live video feed of the heartbeat, which was 146. The baby's heartbeat has consistently stayed between 145-155. It's always such a beautiful blessing to hear that pitter-patter come across the audio waves.

For those of you wondering, we did not find out the sex of the baby today. You will have to wait a couple more weeks for that big announcement. In case you don't know this fact, I LOVE SURPRISES! I think as a mother the greatest surprise is finding out the sex of the baby the moment they are placed in your arms at birth. However, I have married a man who is a planner by nature and can't stand the wait of 9 loooooong months... it's pure torture for him! I have made a compromise (I'll admit a little more willing this time around) with Doug that I would give him this surprise for our anniversary gift later this summer on July 14th. The results are sealed in an envelope and hidden away from him. Stay tuned!!!

6 comments:

Emily Ahlfeld said...

Love the ultrasound picture! I am so happy for you guys! :)

The Maines Family Blog said...

Look at that beautiful Baby Reusser! PERFECT...excited for your anniversary!

Julie said...

So adorable! Hi Baby! Cant wait to meet you. XOXO. I am such a sap. I am still crying.

Kelly Kruse said...

Yay!! Great profile picture of her! I'm predicting ...girl!

The Ranek Family said...

So glad it all went well! Can't wait to hear the big announcement!

Tara said...

Oh how fun! We are so happy for you guys and can't wait to hear if Addie will have a little brother or sister!