Sunday, April 18, 2010

Family Photo Shoot... Minus 1 Mother and 1 Father



I can sum my kid up in one word... HAM! She so knows how to play a camera right now. Nothing is natural, but instead super cheesy and posed. Amber volunteered to take some pics on the beach since she has a super cool camera and is taking classes (Side Note: This would be a very thoughtful and precious gift to give a wife and mother for her birthday... that's August 3rd for anyone who's paying attention!) I tried to sneak in a few shots myself, but these are the best I came up with. You will notice that the family photo shoot went quickly from 3 to 1. The night prior Doug took me to the ER for food poisoning. We had been up until about 3am and I was on my death bed... blah! Now on the mend, we are hoping to get some family photos this summer, it will just have to be minus the white sandy beaches!

4 comments:

Royal ABCS said...

Oh, lets be honest, most people don't care to see the adults in the pictures anyway - they only REALLY want to see the kids! :) Hee Hee!! Sorry to hear about the food poisoning, though!

The Maines Family Blog said...

She is super cute too!!!
Sorry to hear you were sick on your vacation! :(

Julie Shaver said...

She is adorable! Bria wants to know when she is coming down for their princess party sleepover?

BTW- I never have good pics of my kids. They run from me. Maybe Addie will come pose for me!

The Ranek Family said...

I think these are GREAT!! I've got your disk and sent my fav over to you!