Friday, March 12, 2010

Recipe Share March 11th...

Thursday evening we made dinner and ate with the Alhfeld family in honor of their new bitty baby girl. (Pictures to come... Emily did I leave my camera at your house?) Any way, Emily asked for the recipe of the main dish I made so I figured it was worth sharing with everyone.

Italian Creamy Noodles
(This IS NOT healthy or low fat, but it is um, um good!)

brown 2 chicken breasts on low in 2 tbsp olive oil, sprinkling with Good Seasons Italian Drsng seasoning (reserve 2 tbsp of seasoning for sauce)

boil 1/2 pkg of large egg noodles, drain

stir in 2 tbsp of butter until completely melted
stir in 1 cup heavy whipping cream, 2 tbsp remaining Italian seasoning and 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese

cut chicken and serve over noodles with sides of steamed broccoli and garlic bread

(Recipe can be easily doubled for larger gatherings. I also enjoy sun-dried tomatoes in this recipe. Cook's tip... Kroger's Mediterranean olive bar in their deli has awesome marinated sun-dried tomatoes that are delicious!)

2 comments:

Emily Ahlfeld said...

Thanks for posting! I haven't seen your camera but you did leave Addie's bow. I will get it to you soon. Thanks again for the great dinner & company!

reusserfamily said...

I found the camera on our steps! Go figure:)