Sunday, October 25, 2009

My Daddy Is Ridiculous!!!

Notice the total disregard I have for my father's dismembered body. I could give two shakes... I need someone to help me with my freakin' pants!

Really, you're at it again!?! I'm not fallin' for it buddy. I hope I'm making myself clear here... leave my Halloween stuff alone!

Last Halloween season, my daddy played a trick on me... my mommy did not find it so funny. It left me scarred for months, because I thought if I touched his hand, it would fall off. Well I'm a year wiser now and I'm not falling for his silly antics anymore. BOOOO Daddy!

5 comments:

Lacy Park said...

Too cute! You can't mess with her!

Allison said...

Angie- Jim and I laughed as we played this over and over! Addie is too cute!! Clearly, Doug forgot who is boss in your household!?! Her voice is so sweet yet direct at the same time!

The Maines Family Blog said...

Bella wanted to watch this over and over!!! She has what Addie was saying memorized!Soo cute!

Julie Shaver said...

You tell him Addie!

Kelly Kruse said...

Oh my goodness. That is hilarious. What fun you guys have!!!!!!