Friday, January 16, 2009

Introducing Peanut #2...

Baby Reusser at ~7 weeks


I know this picture doesn't look like much, but it means the world to us! Prayers have been answered and God has blessed our family with another baby. I had a second ultrasound today at 10 weeks and everything is good to go! It's amazing how much has changed in just a few short weeks... especially in size. (Maybe that explains why I popped a button on my pants at work last week! It may be time to put away the "skinny" jeans!) It is such a relief to see our little grape-sized peanut growing and moving around at each appointment. The baby has a strong heartbeat and is due August 13th...17th. (They've changed the date at all 3 appointments.) And if you are wondering... No, we won't be finding out the sex. (Deal with it Mandy!)

Addie is very excited about being a big sister. Every time we ask her what she wants the baby to be she replies, "A boy. I want a broder." (This makes her father very excited!) She is very gentle around my belly and will kiss it saying, "Shh, baby is sleeping." I can't wait to watch our family and our love grow as we prepare for and welcome our newest little one this summer.

10 comments:

The Stucks said...

CONGRATULATIONS, Reussers!!!! How excited...we're so happy for you guys! I was wondering why you weren't imbibing with the rest of the gals on Tuesday! :) Many congrats!

The Ranek Family said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for your family and can't wait to meet peanut #2. As mentioned before... Let me know if I can do ANYTHING to help out. The new little one will come just in time to give me a tiny baby fix too=) Hugs and Kisses to all!

The Maines Family Blog said...

CONGRATS!!! We are so excited that your family is being blessed with another beautiful baby!!! You guys have been amazing parents with Miss Addie and it will be a joy to watch love and care for your next child!
Ditto on the anything we can do to help with Addie, it would be a treat for us, before and after the little one arrives and any thing for you too!
Can't wait to meet and love on Baby Reusser!
We love you all and are just thrilled!!!
Tim, Alli & Bella Raye
PS We LOVE that it will be a surprise!

Katherine said...

How exciting!!! Congrats! I hope that you are feeling good and aren't too tired.

The Shaver Variety said...

We are so excited for you guys! God is good and we can't wait until August to meet our new nephew! It's got to be a boy so you can even out the sides. :) Either way it wil be a great blessing.

Jesse Payne said...

Jesse, Gracie, and I are so excited! I guess I can wait again to find out what the peanut is going to be. We do sound alike on the phone, so maybe I will get your Dr. number and have her tell me! ha ha Glad the baby is healthy and that you are feeling better. Love love love the peanut! - Kay Kay

Emily Ahlfeld said...

Congrats Angie! We are so happy for you! :)

Lacy Park said...

Congratulations! That is wonderful news.... having two really changes the family dynamics, for the better, of course! Get your sleep, Mama!

The Gray Family said...

That is so awesome!! We are very happy for you. And Aug 17th is a wonderful day to have a baby.....Libby thinks so.
I hope that you are feeling well.
~The Grays

Anne said...

I am so happy for you! Congratulations! It was so great to see you and little Miss on Saturday. Thank you for making it happen. Love you! Anne