Sunday, July 06, 2008

4th of July
Happy Birthday America!!! Decked out in my holiday outfit... red, white & blue
Mom and Dad enjoy an All-American fiesta... Mexican!
Now if that doesn't say 4th of July, I don't know what does?!?!
I L-O-V-E my patriotic pinwheel... I took it everywhere!
Super slide with daddy... loved it!
Merry-Go-Round with mommy... not so merry
Notice that I am making the poor woman hold me!

PIMP MY RIDE... finally we found the ride that was just my size.
I enjoyed it so much the carnies let me sit while they loaded
up another round of kiddos and I got to ride again!

Funnel cakes - YUM! Daddy shared his favorite carnival cuisine with mommy and me. Nothing beats deep fried food coated in sugar.

We spent the evening of the 4th of July at the Brazil Rotary Festival. The weather finally cooperated long enough for us to enjoy the rides and food at this small town festival. Mom got her fair share of people watching in, but rushed me home to the bath tub immediately following our evening out.




1 comment:

The Maines Family Blog said...

Too much fun at the fair for the
4th! You are the cutest American Beauty...all decked out for America's Birthday party!