Saturday, May 24, 2008

Angie x Tim

Angie & Allie "prepare" for the concert.
Cathy and Steve Kirk opened their home for all of us to visit, eat and drink before the concert.

Bella Raye doing to the Boot-Scootin'-Boogie

That's right, my boyfriend Tim McGraw serenaded me last night... there just happened to be thousands of other people there too! He's not scared to show his emotions for me in front of others. It was a great concert!

PS - He also has the cutest tooshie!!! Not many men can pull off tight jeans, wife beater and hoodie and still be SMOKIN' HOT!

1 comment:

The Maines Family Blog said...

He was smokin hot in his tight jeans...I tried to get a picture of that cute butt but had no luck! Next time we will have to have our own personal concert!
Thanks for joining me last night...it was lots of fun even in the rain!