Thursday, March 01, 2007

Poops, I Did It Again...

Addie is on a stronger antibiotic for fluid build-up and an infection in both of her ears. She doesn't mind taking it, but it is hard on her tiny tummy. She's pooping an average of 4-6 times a day since she started the medicine. We're not talking about little skidders either, we are talking about full fledged blow outs! Take today for instance, when I picked her up from daycare, she was in another reserve outfit... pooped right through her pretty purple one she was wearing this morning. This evening I worked out, took a quick shower and put on a comfy outfit so I could do some snugglin' with ol' girl. Snugglin' has yet to occur. I am on comfy outfit #3 since I have been pooped and peed on. Addie's outfit was beyond saving and will be going out with the trash curbside tomorrow. The thought of holding her tiny hiny over the toilet until everything came out crossed my mind... God knows I love the child, because for anyone else's poop the gag reflex would have been kicked into overdrive.

No comments: